Thursday, September 1, 2016

RB Hop: Blessed Beyond Measure

Welcome!

Rose Blossom Blog Hops travel in a circle. Simply start anywhere along the route. You'll be guided to the next stop with a link near the end of each post leading you to the next hop-stop. Land back where you started and I guarantee you'll end up inspired to create with the 
September Stamp of the Month

************************************************

September 2016 Stamp of the Month
"Blessed Beyond Measure:


Available HERE until September 30th

***********************************************

This Stamp of the Month is my 2016 favorite!  Pumpkins, leaves, and sentiments in a beautiful font all inspire me to start creating for Fall and Thanksgiving. This set is perfect for making everything from layouts to mini albums,  pocket cards to greeting cards, tags, and gifts. Who doesn't love that kind of versatility.

Here's my first project using this lovely set:

 I love setting a fancy Thanksgiving table complete with handcrafted decor. My settings always include a little box containing a hand rolled truffle and various other goodies from my local Chocolateir. These goodie boxes add just the right touch to each place setting.


This year's edition is cut from the now-retired Artiste Cartridge (page 37 at 3"). 
I used our newly released Swan Lake Papers and White-Gold Twine along with:


The Swan Lake color palette includes Peacock. I'm looking forward to incorporating a blue tone in my Fall projects for the first time. A little "outside the box" for me and I'm liking it so far!

Thanks for hopping with the Rose Blossoms. 
We're always grateful for your support and comments.

We'll be back on September 15th with more paper-love-inspiration!

I'm sending you off to see my friend and team mate SHELLY .... there's always something pretty going on at her stop!


Here's your Hop-Stops in case you get lost:


Marg - You are HERE! 
Shelly  
Morgan  




7 comments:

  1. Wow! wow! wow! I love your boxes! They are all just so stinkin' cute!

    ReplyDelete
  2. How do I go about getting invited to this Thanksgiving extravaganza?? AND how can you think that far ahead so well? I am in love with these boxes along with the fact that you are that much closer to being ready for an event that over two months away!!!!!!!!!!! (there aren't enough exclamation points in the world for that kind of planning ahead)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh my goodness, Marg!! These are so lovely!! The colors just shout fall! I agree with Shelly-- I want a seat at your beautiful table!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I LOVE the photo of all those darling boxes lined up. You really used these stamps to perfectly adorn those Fall boxes. I may be lifting this for my Fall craft fairs if ya don't mind!

    ReplyDelete
  5. These are so cute - can I come for dinner? :)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting the Tator Patch!