Wednesday, June 15, 2016

RB Hop: Salt Water Taffy Season!


Welcome!
 and 
Happy "SALT WATER TAFFY SEASON" 
{one of my summer favorites ...right up there with grilled brats and fireworks!}

With the recent announcement that Close To My Heart will be retiring the current Cricut Collections, we Rose Blossoms want to highlight some Cricut cartridge favorites. If you arrived here from Lynn's Bungalow I just bet you were wow'ed by her cutting edge creativity!

Our blog hops travel in a complete circle so you can start anywhere on the hop ... You'll end off where you started.

Art Philosophy and Artiste have been my go-to cartridges for quick, homemade, fun gifties. These two cartridges, along with coordinating stamp sets, allow me to create party decor, beautiful rolled flowers, banners, mini albums, layout embellishments, and so much more.

This is what happened when I combined Art Phil and Artiste with salt water taffy last week:



Artiste Popcorn Box and Pinwheel
Paper: Calypso
Stamp Set: C1650 "One in a Melon"
Poppy Twine, Mini Clothes Pin, Coral Shimmer Trim


Art Philosophy Basket and Tag made with coordinated stamp
Paper: Florence
Gold Sequins and Shimmer Trim, Blue Glitter Gems


I just might have Disney on my brain as I prepare to leave for the 
Annual Close To My Heart Convention next week!

Art Philosophy Pillow Box and Circles {to make the mouse silhouette}
Paper: Magical
Red Enamel heart


Thanks ever so much for hopping with the Rose Blossoms!
We'll be back on July 1st with new Stamp of the Month inspiration.

Your next hop-stop will take you to see SHELLY who specializes in all things pretty!

7 comments:

  1. I see you couldn't stop at just one either, lol. Love all of these. I will be lifting the watermelon idea and shopping for that taffy for sure. I have some summer birthdays coming up. Very creative ideas Marg!

    ReplyDelete
  2. These are all so adorable! What a great way to hold your gifts (and to customize each one to match the taffys :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh my goodness!! Each one is so cute! Any recipient would be thrilled to have any of them!! Like Lynn, I love the watermelon one-- the pinwheel is such a fun complement to that! Perfect summer projects! ❤️

    ReplyDelete
  4. I was REALLY hoping someone would make an adorable container and you made THREE. Thank you for making my dreams come true ��

    ReplyDelete
  5. Also ... I don't have any questions, but apparently you can't use emoticons here!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. They all look great but I especially love your design for the pilllow boxes. I still need to make my "mouse keeping" envelopes for next week and I'd like to scrap lift your pillow box design for them!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting the Tator Patch!