Wednesday, June 22, 2016

Florence Had Me at Hello

I am head over heels in love with the Florence Collection!

The Peacock-Poppy-Saffron-Ruby-Flaxen-Whisper
 color palette "had me at hello" and inspired this layout:

I used a single photo-focus approach on the left page and included my journaling.
I used a pocket page approach on the right side. The Florence paper pack includes pocket page cut-apart cards. While I'm not using actual pocket page protectors, the effect is much the same. Pretty sure I'll be doing more layouts using this method. I like the flexibility of this combination.


I didn't add a "big" title to this layout because I really want the photo and the story to take center stage. Instead, I added the "best wishes" floral embellishment to the corner of the main photo. It still captures the theme of the story in a subtle, sub-title sort of way.




Shop my website for Florence today!

Thanks for stopping by the Tator Patch!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting the Tator Patch!