Friday, January 15, 2016

RB Hop: Live Your Day!

WELCOME!

You likely came by way of Lynn's Bungalow so you're on the right path!
Our hop is easy ... start wherever you'd like and simply hop through until you land where you began.


January is National Papercrafting Month and we're featuring the exclusive
LIVE YOUR DAY Picture My Life program set by Close To My Heart,

Here's a peak at some of the lovely cards in this collection:


20- 4"x 6" and 36- 3"x 4" cards for only $8.95
Available for one month only! 


L.o.v.e every one of the cards in this set, but the 3x4 monthly cards really caught my attention. What to, what to do .... pocket scrapping? planner inserts? goal chart? memorabilia files? ...
Aha! How about a handy-dandy perpetual calendar to guide me on my quest to send birthday and anniversary cards this year?!

Voila!


This little cutie now hangs on a card holder in my craft room.
I can take a quick look at who I need to make cards for and create away!
I might even manage to stay ahead of schedule ..... maybe.


I took each monthly 3x4 card and attached the "birthday" list card to other side.
I stamped the dates, added a little extra touch if there was room, then wrote in the names.
I used my short leftover pieces of thick twine to make the tassel, and even added a Base and Bling piece for good measure.


I used bits and pieces of leftover supplies to adorn the the front of each monthly card.
I didn't open a single new package of anything. I had forgotten how fun leftovers can be!

AND, I have 32 more cards from this set left to play with!!

********************

Your next stop is SHELLY at Just One Pretty Piece. You're sure to love what she has in store.
 I think I spied some watercolor action going on .... enjoy!

We thank you for hopping with the Rose Blossoms
We'll be back February 1st with some Stamp of the Month inspiration!





7 comments:

  1. Love the thought oh having all the family birthday in one very fun place! I also love how decorated each of the month cards. Just a sweet idea! I'm inspired!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. OMG Marg....you are so creative....just love this idea of using these cards for a handy little calendar for birthday and anniversary dates. So clever and useful. LOVE!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love that you and Brenda did birthday calendars, but they're so completely different and awesome - I love this!

    ReplyDelete
  4. MVP your brilliance never ceases to amaze me! What a fabulous idea!!! (I'll be borrowing this one!) Love your attention to detail, too. The base and bling piece with the twine adds just the right touch of whimsical loveliness. Well done you!!! :D

    ReplyDelete
  5. Would you believe I had this same idea brewing in my little mind? Now that I see yours so well executed I'm going to do it! I love the added B & B charm and the tassle. Great job!

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is schna fun mini, and I am in love with that twine!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. What a great project. I love that you put it on a ring that you can hang somewhere handy.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting the Tator Patch!