Monday, February 1, 2016

RB Hop: Stamp of the Month "Balloon Animals"

Welcome!

Rose Blossom hops move in a nice neat circle so you can begin at any hop-stop, travel through, and land where you started! We like to keep things simple, fun, and inspiring!

You likely landed here via Brenda's hop-stop and left with a smile on your face .... I spied  baby themed artwork in the sneak peek this morning! 



                                               This is February's Stamp of the Month:
                                                              "Balloon Animals"
Available until February 29th

**Due to a series of unfortunate events that include a lost stamp set, cupcakes, and a missed opportunity, I was unable to complete my own project in time for today's hop.

I am instead sharing this adorable Balloon Animals card I received from Brenda Rose:

Super cute and oh so fun! 

Aside from possessing artsy-super-powers, Brenda leads the Rose Blossoms team with a great deal of  heart and generosity. Team members are always recognized for achievement, participation, and sharing the love of paper crafting. We're all grateful that she takes the time to paint, fussy-cut, and stamp for us ..... always from the heart!


Many thanks for hopping with the Rose Blossoms!

I'm sending you off to the land of Violets & Sunshine 
to see what the talented Kim Hill has in store for you!

10 comments:

  1. I am so in love with that lil' monkey!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What sweet words, Marg! I love you much!

    ReplyDelete
  3. That sounds like quite a story! :D And a beautiful tribute to Brenda--no truer words were ever spoken! :D

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh Marg...what a nice tribute to Brenda & so true....she is truly an amazing leader. After I saw the card she made with this stamp set, I fell in love with it. Adorable.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Sounds like you've had your hands full!! Never a dull moment, right? Love Brenda's card! xoxo!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I'm sure you were making something great but I really love this post. Brenda is so deserving of your kind words. Your story sounds a little bit like mine, except for the cupcakes.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I'm so sorry about your lost stamp set, but I hope the cupcakes made up for it! ;)

    ReplyDelete
  8. What a great "Plan B"! Thanks for showing off Brenda's cute card.

    ReplyDelete
  9. I'm sorry to hear about all your troubles, but what a great idea to share Brenda's card!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Sorry to hear of the series of unfortunate events. I, too, am grateful for my card from Brenda to inspire and share.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting the Tator Patch!