Monday, February 15, 2016

RB Hop: Share the Love!





Welcome!

You probably just came from Lynn's {awesome} Bungalow. 
If not, that's okay ... our hop is an easy-peasy roundabout. 
Start anywhere and end off where you began.
****************************

This time around we're featuring the exclusive "Share the Love" stamp set.



Close To My Heart will also donate $7 USD of the proceeds from this stamp set to
 Operation Smile™
**Available until February 29th here:

***************************************

There's just so many things to love about this stamp set. The phone and typewriter are adorable but I fell hard for that camera in all it's old-school cuteness and flashbulb heart!

In keeping with our Operation Smile fund raising theme this month, I used this stamp set to embellish my Rose Blossoms Operation Smile Crop Event layouts:



Amazing artwork, prize drawings, games, surprises, and a shared love of all things paper made for  a best-ever weekend!


There were too many smiles to count! 
So happy to make this event and all the lovely ladies I met part of my story.



*****************************
Close To My Heart is partnered with Operation Smile™, an organization that provides free, life-changing surgery that repairs smiles and reshapes lives, one child at a time. Since 2008, Close To My Heart has provided support to change the lives of over 1,500 children and their families. Buy with pride. Your business with Close To My Heart makes a big difference in the life of a child. 

Would you like more information? Visit the website today!




Thanks for hopping with the Rose Blossoms!
We appreciate your support and look forward to your 
next visit on March 1st!

I'm sending you off to One Pretty Piece and the ever talented SHELLY!


9 comments:

  1. Oh, I LOVE how you created a border with the stamps! That camera border is so cheerful and perfectly placed! I love the Kaliedescope paper and your selection of subject matter for the layout is perfection!

    ReplyDelete
  2. How awesome that your created a layout about an Operation Smile event with this stamp set!!! I love seeing all the smiles of the Rose Blossoms. I LOVE the border of cameras and just everything about these layouts.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love that I got to see the beginning of these layouts and the wonderful stamping that finished them up. Plus, how awesome that you used an Operation Smile stamp set for OS layouts.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh my goodness - that camera border is too adorable! And I never thought of using dots in the center of sequins - that's a really cool detail (that I'm going to have to steal... ;)

    ReplyDelete
  5. WOWZERS!! I saw you working on these, but I had no idea you were doing this with them! Marg, these layouts show the love behind that event. You truly captured the intent of the stamp set!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I just love everything about these layouts -- all the beautiful papercrafting details and the memories of the great event. And I am even on the layout! Well done, Marg!!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. One word.....LOVE!!!!! You totally have inspired me to use this set on a scrap page!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Beautiful colors and layouts. AND, I love the clean lines of your layouts!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Ohmygorgeous Marg! You are the layout queen~ I love everything about these layouts. The camera & smile borders are perfect and all your journaling is priceless. You have captured some wonderful memories in these layouts. Such talent!!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting the Tator Patch!