Tuesday, March 1, 2016

RB Blog Hop: Sunshine Birdies



Welcome!

Its time for another Stamp of the Month hop with the Rose Blossoms!

You likely arrived by way of Lynn and judging from the sneak peak, you loved what you saw. 

This is the March 2016 Stamp of the Month "Sunshine Birdies"


Available until March 31st 

*******************************

"You are my Sunshine" is a well known little tune that dates back to my childhood. It was passsed down to my children, and now my grandchildren. How fun to have a stamp set to create fun scrapbook accents, cards, and tags! Here's a little card-gift I made for my joyful "middle" g-kid:



When she opens it up, she'll find some familiar lyrics,  fun little embellishments, and a favorite photo!


I used the Whimsy color palette to select card stock and most of my inks. I added a few complementing touches with our Shinhan markers, and Flamingo Dots.

Creating from the heart is made even easier with coordinating Close To My Heart products!


How about some "Bonus Inspiration" from the Spud Buds?
I'm proud to share this adorable page created by Jolene Kammerud:



Jolene joined Close To My Heart in October after attending an Operation Smile Event. She was inspired by the talent, fun, support, and sharing of ideas we all enjoy as consultants. It's wonderful to have her on my team. Many thanks to Jolene for sharing her work with us!

Hope you're leaving inspired as I send you off to see what pretty piece 
SHELLY has in store for your Pinterest board!


Thanks for hopping with the Rose Blossoms
We appreciate your visits, comments, and support
See you again on March 15th !!

7 comments:

  1. Whoa ... A twofer! Isn't your "middle" going to be so excited to get that card. It's such a great combo of both card creating and scrapbooking. I love that you invited Jolene to join us too. The more Rose Blossoms the better! Great page Jolene.

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a charming gift for your granddaughter! So cute. And how nice for Jolene to share a creation too! It's a lovely page!

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a sweet idea - your granddaughter will love this card! And thank you for sharing your downline's lovely layout! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. How cute is that?!? It's perfect for your picture, too! And what a great page by Jolene! You've got a talented spud there! 😄

    ReplyDelete
  5. I adore how you made your branch a tree!!!! I LOVE that you created this card and the inside is a mini page! Beautiful photo that will be treasured by your middle granddaughter, I am sure. Your Sup Bud created a fab page!!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh Marg, this is so much fun. I love the way you showcased this darling photo and stamped the lyrics of the song. This song has a special place in my heart and this project made me smile and think of my sweet mama.

    ReplyDelete
  7. What a beautiful little tri-fold. Love your artwork!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting the Tator Patch!