Monday, May 5, 2014

Easy Wedding Shower Decor


Just look what happens when I let Close To My Heart product leave my craft room! It becomes party gear! These items were created for a "Couple's Wedding Shower" we hosted for my son and his lovely bride-to-be.


Banner
That is the banner I featured in a recent Rose Blossom Blog Hop.
Get the close-ups and the details HERE!

Card Basket
I used Art Philosophy to cut the banner pieces and Artbooking to cut the letters for this card Basket.
I used the Skylark Scrapbooking Workshop Stamp Set and Cocoa ink to add some "love" directly to the basket. It is tied together using Skylark Textiles and Hemp Twine.

Party Favor Thank You Bags
I stamped these kraft bags (source unknown) with the Skylark WOTG stamp set, added a tag from Art Philosophy, a dab of Gold Dot Washi Tape, a dash of sparkle, and some textile or hemp.

Banner Accents
I used the little dragonfly cut outs from the tags to add a few more embellies to the banner.

Quick Tip
When having to "mass produce" a tag, it's pretty easy to add your stamping before removing the tag from your Cricut mat!


Shop the entire line up of wonderfully coordinated and versatile Close To My Heart products HERE!

Thanks for stopping by .... enjoy your day!

4 comments:

  1. Love it all, Marg! Thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful and so Kraft-y-licious!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh, Marg! You did SUCH a beautiful job!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting the Tator Patch!