Friday, May 9, 2014

Revisiting a Favorite

Just realized I never shared the cards I created at a team retreat in March!

The stamp set that came with the (now retired) Chantilly Card Workshop on the Go is a favorite of mine. Chantilly was a bright, flowery, and oh-so girly paper collection. This time I used the earthy, outdoorsy, and somewhat masculine Timberline to create these cards:



Same great basic design from the original WOTG kit. 
Super simple and fun to create!



Supplies used:
Timberline Papers
Woodgrain Washi Tape
Durable Triangle Studs
Kraft Cardstock
Inks: Goldrush, Chocolate, New England Ivy
Colonial White Card Bases
Chantilly WOTG Stamp Set (retired)

**Shop these and other great product 24/7 at margvp.ctmh.com

2 comments:

  1. I {heart} these manly-man cards! I agree with you that Chantilly WOTG stamp set is one of my faves...it will not leave my collection. Thanks for the inspiration on the masculine cards. Happy Mother's Day weekend my friend.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Would not have thought to pair up the Chantilly stamp with Timberline, but I love the look! May have to go create some cards tonight. Thanks for the inspiration.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting the Tator Patch!