Friday, April 18, 2014

Rose Blossom "Skylark" Blog Hop





HaPPy sPriNg to one and all ....  We're thrilled to have you join us for this round of blog-hoppy fun with the Rose Blossom Team! If you hopped here from Kim R's blog I'm sure you've already been "wowed"! She has the effect on all of us!

Each and every one of the lovely hop stops is sure to inspire you. At the end of the hop you may want to consider joining the team and be part of an incredibly supportive and creative group of paper crafters. We love what we do and new team members are always welcome!

We're focusing on the Skylark collection of papers and embellishments for this hop. Skylark has a quiet elegance that fits our Spring and Summer seasons very well. It can be vintage, romantic, trendy, and even a touch bit sassy!

I have a son getting married in June so I chose Skylark to create this banner for the "Couple's Shower" we're hosting in May.


Supplies used: Art Philosophy and Artbooking Cartridges, Skylark Paper, Skylark Textiles, White Daisy CS, Kraft Paper, D1540 Stamp Set, Sparkles Flourishes, Desert Sand Ink, Liquid Glass

I also used the Skylark Workshop on the Go to make these wedding photo layouts. I just love the stamp set that comes with this workshop!





If stamping isn't your thing {yet} .... here are 2 more layouts that don't have a lick of stamping on them anywhere. These are what we call "Level 2" layouts. I used the Skylark papers, complements, and accessory pack to make these wedding photo-ready layouts:



I'm very much looking forward to this June wedding and it's going to be so fun placing photos on these layouts. I love telling my family's stories and Close To My Heart makes it a joy to create the perfect way to do it!

There's a whole world of Skylark creativity waiting for you too! 


Join my team in April and your Consultant Kit will be filled with the beautiful SKYLARK Collection!
PLUS!
Add one of these 3 Cricut Cartridges FREE!

Receive over $400 worth of product* for only $99!

Join Close To My Heart as an Independent Consultant April 1–30, 2014, and receive your favorite “art-full” Close To My Heart Cricut® collection FREE! Our New Consultant Kit is just $99 and comes packed with nearly triple the retail value in products and supplies to help you succeed. Plus, when you qualify for the Straight To The Top program, you will be refunded the price of your New Consultant Kit. Select your FREE Cricut® collection—retail priced at $99—when you order your New Consultant Kit and watch your new business soar!
Contact me for more details. 


Thanks for hopping with the Rose Blossoms!

~Wishing you and yours a Blessed Easter~


Now ... I'm sending you down south to visit our very own Sweet Southern Peach

In case you feel a little lost in all this hoppy craftiness here's your trail map:

Cathy  
***Marg {you are here}***
Kristine Porter {your next stop}


10 comments:

  1. Beautiful work Marg. Love the darling banner and the layouts are gorgeous!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love layouts without a lick of stamping, they're swell! This banner is fantastic! You have tucked in every sort of detail. I love how you tied it together & the bling ... oh wait, and the flowers!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow, you've been busy! Love your creations and I always love seeing your pages because they are always so clean and perfect! Beautiful Marg!

    ReplyDelete
  4. WOWIE! All kinds of lovely work on this post! You have made Skylark so fun and appealing!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. AMAZING and INSPIRING as usual! I love seeing your layouts, they are always so beautiful. Your banner is outstanding! Just the right amount of bling! :D

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wow Marg, you have been a busy spud!! That banner is beautiful and sure to awe everyone at the party! The layouts too are so lovely! You have always inspired me.....this whole team does!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Wow, Marg! You outdid yourself. The banner was already a knock out, and then to see all of the beautiful layouts as well....what a visual treat!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Marg, your work is so amazing. The banner is beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  9. I am wowed by your lovely banner, glam Kraft at its best! It is just so charming! Your layouts are just perfect. Believe it or not I don't think I've done any layouts with Sklark yet...thanks for the inspiration!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Ooooh!! I love that banner! Perfect in every way!! Your layouts are gorgeous, too! How do you get it all done??

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting the Tator Patch!