Monday, June 17, 2013

Beef Sticks & 'staches!

I love putting out little munchies and treats when we have family-friend gatherings. These days my guys bypass the sweets and grab the beef sticks and jerky. Poof! Gone!

So when I shopped for our Fathers Day BBQ, it occurred to me to have some fun with the "Perfect Fit Dad" stamp set from Close To My Heart.

 Yep, those beef sticks are sporting mustaches!
 
I simple grabbed a random tin container from my craft room,  filled it 1/2 full with mini candy bars, tied a piece of Outdoor Denim Chevron Ribbon around it, and added a quick medallion made with a scallop punch and the same "Perfect Fit Dad" stamp set.
Voila! Treats for everyone ... the sweet eaters and the beef eaters!
 
Did you know that you have a chance to WIN the Perfect Fit Dad stamp set this month?
That's right! All you need to do is play along with the newest challenge at
You will then be entered into the random drawing to be held on July 1st!
 
Just think of all the wonderful possibilities with this stamp set!
Better yet .... visit the Rose Blossom Garden and SEE the possibilities!
 
Thanks ever so much for stopping by the Tator Patch!
Have a wonderful week!
 
 
 
 

4 comments:

  1. Oh my gosh! This is adorable! I always get such good decorating ideas from you (now I just need to find time to implement them!)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such a cute idea. Love how you took a practical thing and turned it into something really fun!

    ReplyDelete
  3. That looks so tasty!!!!!!oh,and hi nana i love them
    Alaina

    ReplyDelete
  4. This just makes me smile. I love this idea.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting the Tator Patch!