Wednesday, June 12, 2013

Tommy Thank You-s

I knew I was going to like working with the Tommy Papers from Close To My Heart, I just didn't know I was going LOVE this paper pack!

I used the OSW template featured at Operation Write Home to create these eight cards.


I used only ONE 12x12 sheet of Tommy B&T and partial sheets of
Outdoor Denim and Honey card stock to create all eight cards!
 
Dig through your stash for bits and pieces of embellishments and away your go!

You can find the cutting guide HERE
Thank you for sharing this with all of us Seongsook!

 
You can get the sweet little sentiment stamp HERE for only $2.95
The best part .... proceeds go to Relief for Oklahoma







Just a little tip:
It's super easy to create polka dots using the fine tip end of our alcohol markers.
Just dab ever so lightly and watch the fun appear! I used our new pigment inks to stamp the sentiment. That way I knew the dab of marker wouldn't smear, or run over the outline of the stamped image.

Thanks for poppin' on in!
As always, comments are welcome and appreciated!

Shopping and Inspiration 24/7
margvp.ctmh.com

6 comments:

  1. Great cards! So crisp and bright-- just perfect!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a great set of cards! I love Tommy, too, and it seems to be my go-to paper right now. This is a fabulous template, and I am going to have to go print it!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lovely assortment of cards, Marg! thanks for the inspiration!
    :) Marie

    ReplyDelete
  4. Just when I needed some inspiration with that little stamp, you bring it on! Thanks Marg. These are really striking and to think you made them all with one sheet of B & T paper is awesome.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Awesome!! I love these cards and your tip with the markers! Thanks for sharing!!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting the Tator Patch!