Friday, June 7, 2013

Moxie Tuesday Trigger Challenge

I've been happily and quietly following Moxie Fab World for about a year now. I just love all the little tid-bits of inspiration and fabulous projects I see there on a daily basis. So, when I saw this little photo posted last Tuesday I knew I needed to head straight to my Chantilly paper stash!

Not only am I drawn to the fresh Buttercup and Cotton Candy colors, but I love that little monogram  "A" off to left of the photo. Not to mention the fact that I could totally wake up in this room every morning!

With limited craft time this week I had to think quick .... Chantilly Paper, Perfect Fit Frames, Monogram Stamps, and voila! A simple little stationery card set! Perfect for writing thank you notes while I sip my morning coffee in my new imaginary Chantilly bedroom!



 
 
So fast and easy that I surprised myself! Actually, I've had my Perfect Fit Frames stamp sets on my "to create with" list for quite some time now. And oh how I love those Monogram Alphabets stamps! They are sold individually for only $2.95 ... buy only the letters you know you'll be using!
 
Other supplies used:
Cotton Candy, Twilight, Pear, and Buttercup card stock and matching inks
White Daisy Cards and Envelopes  ***50 for only $14.95!
Misc/stash ribbon (unknown source)

So there you go .... I'm showing some Moxie for the first time!
Thanks for stopping by the Tator Patch.
Hope you have an enjoyable weekend!
 
Shopping and Inspiration 24/7
 

5 comments:

  1. How adorable! I didn't even see the A until you mentioned it. Lovely work!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Marg, my favorite of the group! Love, love, love the monogram look, and yours is perfection!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey Marg! Thanks for linking this up to this week's Tuesday Trigger in the Moxie Fab World! I'm so glad you joined in on all the fun! :)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting the Tator Patch!