Wednesday, June 5, 2013

Thanks a Bunch

Each month I have the chance to earn a handmade card from my Rose Blossoms Team Leader. I was especially happy to receive this little beauty in the mail last week:

Brenda Rose used the June Stamp of the Month "A Flowering Bunch", a touch of Chantilly paper, Silver Shimmer Trim, Gray Washi, and a variety of inks and markers. If you have a chance, visit Brenda's Blog and see why I love being on her team!

"Thanks a Bunch" Brenda! .... I love this card!

You can get your own June Stamp of the Month for just $5.00!
Details HERE
 
Thanks for visiting the Tator Patch today!
 
Shopping and Inspiration 24/7
 
 
 



1 comment:

  1. Awww, it's so sweet of you to share! It is MY pleasure to create for all of you!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting the Tator Patch!