Tuesday, May 21, 2013

Easy Party Treat Bags

 
WoW! May is flying by and I have LoTs of catching up to do here at the Tator Patch! So real quick:
 
I took my 4-year old granddaughter to my sister's Annual May Day Celebration BBQ and little Dana was so happy to share these treat bags:
 
Close To My Heart Supplies Used:

May Stamp of the Month: Pinwheels
White Daisy CS
Pear, Lagoon, Honey, and Sunset inks
Glitter Glitz Gels

(Clear bags purchased from GT Bag Co.)
(Bulk pack candy purchased at Target)


Super easy, super fun! There is still time to get your very own Pinwheel Stamp of the Month!
To see all of May's Specials simply click on the MAY SPECIALS tab at the top of my blog or visit my website today!
 
Shopping and Inspiration 24/7! at margvp.ctmh.com
 
 
 
Thanks for stopping by ... I sure do appreciate it!
 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting the Tator Patch!