Saturday, May 11, 2013

Dream Pop .... Simply Delightful!

With the snow season finally ending in my neck of the woods it's wonderful to open windows, go for long walks, and enjoy the sun's warmth on face. While I anticipate the appearance of sprouting perennials and the opening of local green houses I'm really loving the bright happy colors in the Dream Pops paper pack.

Even better ... Close To My Heart has designed a fabulous workshop using this National Scrapbook Month limited edition paper pack. I'd love to share this workshop with you.

How would you like to make layouts like these?


 
 
 

The colors and textures are so delightful!

When you purchase your DREAM POPS paper pack, I will provide you with FREE full color instructions on how to create:

Two 2-page layouts
Three Cards
Six Treat Tubes


Here are the details! ....

 
In honor of National Scrapbooking Month, you can get a special paper packet
for only $10 when you spend $35 in May (valued at $19.95 retail). This paper
packet includes 12 cardstock sheets as well as 12 B&T Duos® papers that
were specifically designed for this promotion only—you can’t get the paper
packet anywhere else! Start National Scrapbooking Month off right with a
unique paper packet at a bargain price and get your creative juices flowing!
Also, consider hosting this month: Hostesses receive one paper packet free
with qualifying May Gathering sales totals of $400 or more
 
Here's where you go to get your Dream Pop!
Be sure to join the
"MAY FLOWERS" Online Gathering
before placing your order!
You'll be entered to win this month's Mystery Hostess Rewards!
 
Here's a few items that coordinate perfectly with Dream Pop:
  • Z1823 My Creations Treat Tubes $5.95
  • Z1799 Silver Shimmer Trim $4.95
  • Z1844 Color Ready Trinkets $6.95
  • Keyboard Kraft Alphabet $4.95
  • Z1807 Pink Glitter Gems $3.95
  • Z1817 Slate Washi Tape $4.95
  • Z1777 Color Ready Canvas Alphabet $6.95
  • Z1752 Clear Sparkles $2.95
  • Z1701 Bakers Twine $4.95

 
Please don't hesitate to contact me if you have any questions. If you are one of my local customers, I'll be happy to share the Dream Pop Workshop with you in person! I'm just an email or phone call away!
 
Thanks for stopping in .....
I'll be sharing more Dream Pop fun in the coming days!
 

1 comment:

  1. Great post Marg. I really like your photos of the layouts.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting the Tator Patch!