Thursday, May 9, 2013

Studio J: Lily's Play Dates

My daughter is very good about taking photos of her own darling daughter. Some of the photos are just so cute I have to steal 'em and scrap 'em! (I just can't help it.)

Here a couple of Studio J layouts using photos from Miss Lily's play dates with one of her adorable little friends:


 
{February Play Date}
4 months old



{March Play Date}
5 months old


These layouts will go in Miss Lily's very own Nana-Made album. Even though I don't have all the details about her play dates, I can still record her little growing up moments through the use of photos, names, dates, and of course, Studio J!

Babies grow and change so much during that first year and Studio J is a fabulous way to keep up with all the wiggles, giggles, and milestones that happen.

And just for fun .... here's my latest photo "steal":

 
See what I mean? How could I not steal and scrap this? I'm thinkin' Chantilly!
 
Thanks for stopping by!
Hope you get some time to do something creative today!
 
 

1 comment:

Thanks for visiting the Tator Patch!