Monday, May 6, 2013

Layout Stash: Later Sk8tr

I just can't get enough of the Later Sk8r Paper and Accessories. I think of my grandsons every time I spot something created with this awesome paper pack.

Here are two layouts I added to my "stash" for future use when those "just perfect for Later Sk8r" photos come along!




These layouts were designed to go together easily using:
Later Sk8r Paper Pack (X7167B) $9.95
Later Sk8r  Stickease (X7167C) $4.95

Simply use the suggested Close To My Heart Pattern and follow the photos printed on the backside of your Stickease sheets.


Bump the layout up a bit by using:
Later Sk8r Assortment  (Z1810) $4.95
 
These optional pieces coordinate perfectly but could be substituted with fun little tidbits from your stash as well.
 
Did you notice that there isn't any stamping on these layouts? That's right! Close To My Heart may be the originator of the My Acrylix stamp, but that doesn't mean you can't create awesomeness without stamps and ink!
 
The best part? ..... It's really affordable to create with Close To My Heart Product! Get started on these layouts for only $14.90. Add the little extras if you'd like and you're still priced right at $23.80! PLUS you'll have enough supplies leftover to create an additional layout, cards, or gift projects.
 
To see these and other fabulous paper crafting supplies visit my website 24/7 margvp.ctmh.com
*Your state and local sales tax and shipping rates are added at time of purchase

 

 
Thanks for stopping by .... wishing you a creative day!

2 comments:

Thanks for visiting the Tator Patch!