Wednesday, May 22, 2013

May Day Mini Memory Album

I love making small, simple mini albums for my g-kids. It's a fun way to share memories. Mini albums are easy for little hands to carry and hold. The best thing about minis is watching my g-kids show them off to family or friends. They begin telling their own story as they point to each photo.


Dream Pop paper, May Stamp of the Month: Pinwheels, Keyboard Kraft Alphabet
...and yes, that's a bread bag twist tie I used for the pinwheel stick.
 (twine is an unknown snippet of scrap from my stash)

 
 
We all have a story to tell .... from the moment we utter our first words. Start telling yours today. Because, like Stacy Julian says "If you don't tell your story, who will?"

Thanks for stopping by the Tator Patch....
as always, comments are encouraged, welcome, and appreciated!
 
Shopping and Inspiration 24/7
 
Remember ....
the Dream Pop paper pack is only available until May 31st or while supplies last!
 
 

3 comments:

  1. Very cute! And you are right...perfect for little hands!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I need to make one just like it for my grandkids! Love it!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting the Tator Patch!