Thursday, May 23, 2013

Dream Pop is Noteworthy!

This month's exclusive Dream Pop Paper Pack is perfect for one of my favorite "have-it-on-hand-for-last-minute-gift-giving" projects. Using the little (5x7) legal pads, I made these colorful covered notepads:

This design was inspired by fellow team member Lynn Darda. She gave me a charming gift bag full of goodies when I met up with her in Chicago for the Regional Celebration. Now that the chocolate treats are gone and the notebook is showing some wear and tear, I still have the awesome tag she put on the outside of the bag .... it's a keeper and I duplicated it to use on these notepads! I highly recommend a visit to From My Bungalow. Lots of great inspiration going on there!


 
I used Dream Pop paper and had a blast pulling out random stamp sets and embellishments. 
Another fun little addition to these notepads: use a 2" circle punch and punch through the note pad a few sheets at time. Then add whatever you'd like to add a fun pop of surprise to the inside!
 
Watch this Heidi Swapp video for more instructions:
 
See this blog post for even more ideas!
 
 Love that you took the time to visit the Tator Patch today!
thAnkS!
 
Shopping & Inspiration 24/7
 
 

2 comments:

  1. These are all sooooo cute! Thanks for the shout out. I'm glad you reminded me about this gift idea. I may have to Dream Pop some of these myself. Thanks for the inspiration!

    ReplyDelete
  2. These are such a fun idea Marg! You are so creative......I just might have to try one myself. It was great visiting with you on Sunday. I promise that someday I will try Studio J....but may need help from the "queen" :)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting the Tator Patch!