Saturday, April 14, 2012

Easy Dotty Notepads

The "Dotty For You" promotion is about to go live on April 17th. The minute I got my scrap-happy hands on this colorful paper pack I knew I had to create some of these easy notepads for impromptu gift giving:

Fabulous papers, right?














So .... are you lovin' "Dotty" yet? I sure am! This 24 pack of paper goodness can be yours for only $5.00. Click HERE for the easy details and get going on your own fancy-fresh projects in time for National Scrapbook Day!

For instructions and inspiration on how to create your own notebooks, pay Heidi Swapp a visit HERE!

Thanks for stopping by the Tator Patch.
Comments are always welcome and appreciated!

5 comments:

  1. I love each and every one! I am glad you included the instructions so that I can give this a whirl. What a great hostess gift!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love what you did. This would be a great idea for a teacher.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the extra surprise inside.

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is fabulous! Thanks for sharing the site where you learned this. I do believe I'm going to have to make some of these. :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. I LOVE these! I watched this video too and have been making these for Hostess gifts. Haven't tried punching out the circles yet. I love how you used the Dotty For You on these. TFS

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting the Tator Patch!