Sunday, April 15, 2012

Blog Hop! Funny Bunny

Happy Spring!  Welcome to the Rose Blossoms Blog Hop!
As a Close To My Heart consultant, I belong to a team called the Rose Blossoms, and we are excited to to share some Spring Inspiration with you!

Should you get lost you can always come back here to find out who you need to visit:
  1. Brenda at Rose Blossom Legacies
  2. Marg at I Didn’t Have Potatoes  {You are here!}
  3. Tammie at I Love to Craft!
  4. Crystal at All Things Crafty
  5. Lynn at From My Bungalow
  6. Kristine at Merry Heart Creations
  7. Jenny-May at Angel Bay Crafting Hearts
The rules are really simple for this blog hop. You have the opportunity to earn 8 tickets for the drawing:
First .... Visit each of the seven blogs on the hop and leave a comment for one ticket in the drawing.  You must comment on all of them to get this ticket!

Then .... Receive an extra ticket for each blog that you decide to follow!

This Spring Blog Hop goes through Monday, April 16th at 11:59 pm central time.  One winner will be announced on Tuesday evening, April 17th.  Here is the $40 prize package that the winner will receive perfect for your Graduation cards and pages:


********************************************
********************************************

If this is your first visit to the Tator Patch .... Welcome!
If you are one of my regular readers ..... thanks for motivating and inspiring me!

********************************************
********************************************

I love blog hops! I follow the blog trail and hop from one creative blog to another. I'm always inspired and sometimes even WIN a really awesome prize! It's all part of the fun we enjoy in this sport. Be inspired and create.

This time {my first} I'm on the other side of the hop .... I'm actually one of the stops along the inspiration trail!

Today the Rose Blossoms CTMH Team is sharing "Spring" with you. I'm proud to be part of this creative team and hope you hop along and get that light as air~fresh as a daisy~skip to my lou feeling!

Here's my inspiration for you today:



"Funny Bunny"
12x24 - 2-page spread pattern from the "Magic" How-To Book (page 78)

"Lucy" Paper Pack
Colors: Blush, Colonial White, Cottton Candy, Creme Brulee, Grey Wool, Pear, Sweet Leaf



Flowers, lettering, banners all cut with the
Art Philosophy Cricut Cartridge



Okay then .... now .....
1. Go to the bottom of this post, click on Add a Comment and, if you'd like, tell me what your favorite flower is!
and
2. Become a Tator Patch follower: You'll find the "Followers" button by rolling your mouse along the upper right side of your screen. The icons will slide out and you'll see this:
Click on "Followers" or the bottom "Blogger" icon
 "Join this site"!
OR
You can subscribe via email
OR
add this blog to your Google Reader


That's it! Okay? Now hop on off down the Rose Blossom trail and be inspired!
Your next stop on the hop is Tammie at I Love to Craft! (tchelberg.blogspot.com)
Thanks for stopping by and HaPPy SpRiNg to you!

17 comments:

  1. Oh Marg! You are so incredibly talented!! As if your layout wasn't creative enough, you made those lovely flowers!! I will tell you, too, that you are one of the BEST bloggers I know!! Wonderful, Marg, and I am inspired!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful layout! And the flowers are the perfect detail, along with those darling banners.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Marg, that is a beautiful layout. I haven't done that flower combination yet--it will work perfect for the project I am working on! Thanks for inspiring!
    I'm becoming a follower for sure!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love the flowers. They are beautiful and will work on many projects I work on.

    ReplyDelete
  5. the flowers are so pretty, and who doesnt love bunny ears

    ReplyDelete
  6. What a pretty, pretty layout! Love the flowers. I can't tell you what my favorite flower is. It's like asking me what my favorite color is, or which one of my kids is my favorite. LOL Not a possible answer. I'm now following you, but I'm gonna check out the rest of your blog before I go. ;)

    ReplyDelete
  7. What a lovely layout! I love the flowers you added, but I have to say my fave part is the popped banners with the eggs stamped on them. What a great touch! :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. What a sweet layout! I love your little egg banners! :)

    My favorite flowers are daffodils!

    i'm a follower now!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Absolutely lovely!! Your color combo & flowers are beautiful. I looking forward to seeing more from you as I'm becoming a follower :) TFS

    ReplyDelete
  10. Oh, and my fav flowers are daisies!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Your layout is so pretty! I love the dimension on the flowers and the little banners.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Marg! Your layout is beautiful-- really gorgeous! I love all of the elements, you did a wonderful job!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Love this soft color combo. Your layout is beautiful and so fun w/those pics! I especially love your flowers made with the cart!

    ReplyDelete
  14. Beautiful layout! My favourite flower is the one with the pink checked background - so sweet!

    ReplyDelete
  15. This is so sweet! Love those glasses! My favorite flower is the daffodil but yours are certainly coming in at the top of the list!

    ReplyDelete
  16. What a great layout! I really love the flowers and the little eggs on the pennants!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting the Tator Patch!