Monday, April 9, 2012

Studio J: High Flyin' Sunday Fun

I shared this layout on the Studio J Facebook page and totally forgot to post it here to share with family and friends.


This layout was created with the "Cruisin" kit and I had so much fun working with this one. I got to play with some really awesome embellishments and loved working with the journaling. Great memories of time well spent with the man I love dearly.

So there it is ..... I started my Year in Review 2012 album and I'll be sharing Studio J with you as I go along!

Thanks for flying on in! As always, comments are welcome and appreciated!

1 comment:

  1. I love this! I would never have thought to use circles and arrows like that together - you are so good at this Studio J thing! I find myself thinking "what would Marg do?" when I am looking to do a SJ layout!!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting the Tator Patch!