Thursday, March 21, 2013

Buzz Box

I am loving the Buzz and Bumble artwork displayed in the Spring-Summer 2013 Idea Book. So much so that I gave the box on page 27 a whirl.

The box is cut using the Artiste Cricut Cartridge.
The stamp is Quick Cards Dragonfly #A1134 and it's only $6.95
Other supplies include Cocoa and Creme Brulee inks, the Buzz and Bumble Assortment,
Color Ready Seam Binding, Brown Sparkles, Dark Chocolate Grograin Striped Ribbon,
and Creme Brulee cardstock.
 
You can find these and other great papercraft product on my website!
 
Wishing you an inspired day!

4 comments:

  1. Now that's the cutest bumble bee box Marg! I love that stamp set (which I don't have). I must go and buy it now. Thanks for the inspiration!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Bee-U-tiful! What a fun little gift. I'm definitely going to have to give this one a try. Thanks for being so inspiring!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting the Tator Patch!