Wednesday, March 20, 2013

Rediscover Stickease Fun

While on a lovely three day retreat last weekend, I rediscovered the layout how-to instructions printed on the back of all Close To My Heart Stickease embellishment packs. Somehow I had forgotten how easy it is to use one paper pack and the coordinating Stickease to create two fabulous layouts in no time flat!

Here's what you get when you follow along with "Buzz and Bumble" Stickease directions:








You can create these layouts AND have plenty of leftover supplies to make additional pages, cards, and more using the following supplies:

Buzz and Bumble Paper Pack X7164B 
Buzz and Bumble Stickease X7164C
Buzz and Bumble Assortment Z1831
Mini Medley Z1837

Have these supplies shipped directly to you today by visiting my website and placing your order. You'll be creating beautiful things in no time!

Thanks for stopping by!

2 comments:

  1. These turned out really great! Waht a wonderful idea to share!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful! I have never noticed that before. I think I am going to try that this week.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting the Tator Patch!