Friday, March 22, 2013

Buzz & Bumble Cards

Winter can go away now. Really. Here in Minnesota we crafters depend on great paper products to get us through these (hopefully) final days of winter. There are tons of wonderful Spring-Summer designs and colors out there this year and one of my super favorites is Buzz & Bumble!

Here are a couple of cards I made using Buzz and Bumble along with three terrific new stamps:



 
Stamps:
Quick Cards-Dragonfly #A1134 $6.95
Distressed Backgrounds #D1544
 
 
 
Stamps:
Quick Cards - Bumble Bee #A1135 $6.95
Distressed Backgrounds #D1544
 
Here's hoping for warmer days ahead!
Thanks for buzzing on by!




3 comments:

  1. These cards are simply lovely! I agree with you...winter can go away. Right away!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am so getting this stamp set. I love the look of these cards.
























    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting the Tator Patch!