Thursday, March 1, 2012

Pemberley Mini Totes plus ... Free Art Phil in March!

I'm still head-over-heels for the Art Philosophy Cricut cartridge. Then, add the new Pemberley papers and kick up creativity yet another notch. {insert smile here}!

Here's a make 'n take project I provided for a recent craft retreat:
These little totes are my favorite dimensional cut on the Art Philosophy cartridge. These were cut at 5 1/2" and I was able to cut 2 out of a 12x12 sheet. Fill these with sweet or salty treats, travel-size toiletries, party favors, and more. Use themed papers to give the bag a whole different look!
I love all the fun possibilities.

Designed by Close To My Heart as a Gathering Project

Inspired by CTMH Consultant Lisa Stenz
Every component for this adorable tote bag was cut with the AP cartridge.
Don't let that pretty little rosebud fool you .... it's very easy to cut and roll these to create gorgeous embellishment for cards, tags, gift boxes, and pages. Just ask my retreat friends ... they caught on right away!
The labels are stamped in Chocolate ink using one of the three stamp sets included in the Art Philosophy package. Do you love one-stop shopping, "just add water" mixes, and all-inclusive travel packages? Well, Art Phil is kind of like that .... add your favorite paper and away you go!
Here's a little tip: Cut a piece of leftover cardboard or thick packaging material, run a little tape on one side, and place it inside (on the bottom) your mini tote. This will give your bag a little more support for heavier items. For instance, Hershey Kisses tend to be a little "weighty". Adding some support to the bottom of the bag will prevent a flap from coming loose.

This is the Level 2 Pemberley Paper Pack
#X7148B $9.95
Just look at that lovely combination of Outdoor Denim, Indian Corn Blue, Vanilla Cream, and Honey! I love the subtle, comfy feel of this design. Makes me want to throw on my favorite jeans, pretty floral cotton blouse, and sandals .... grab a book, go sit down on the lake shore and breathe in fresh Spring air .... oops ... there I go day dreamin' again!

Shop CTMH 24/7 HERE
This is the Art Philosophy Collection
Collection includes:1 – Cartridge (700 images: font, shapes, and 3-D items)
3 – My Acrylix® D-size stamp sets
3 – 9" × 12" Dimensional Elements (3 sheets of different shapes)

Creative Feature Keys: Layer, Decorative Layer, Tag, Card, Font, Font Layer


You can receive this entire collection FREE when you join a CTMH Team in March!  I just so happen to know the perfect team for you! Click HERE and visit Brenda's blog. Then click on her "Join My Team" button located in the page selection bar. Even if you're just a little curious, go there! Brenda is an awesome team leader and is always happy to explain, share, or answer questions without making you feel obligated ... I love that about her!

So..... thanks for stopping by!
I love your feedback so feel free to leave a comment!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting the Tator Patch!