Wednesday, February 29, 2012

Stella Inspiration

One of my favorite  paper packs in Close To My Heart's new line up is Stella(#X7147B) Featuring the perfect color blend of Sunset, Olive, Cocoa, and Lagoon, its vintage, funky, and feminine all rolled up in one lovely package.



This adorable notecard is a CTMH design and I love using it as a "make 'n take".


I received this lovely card from my upline Brenda Rose. She challenges her team members monthly to create somthing specific and we're rewarded with "happy mail" like this! Pay Brenda a visit HERE and be inspired .... I always am!


Having been inspired by Brenda's card, I created a set of 4x4 notecards based on her design. I used Liquid Glass  on the center of the flower to add some shine and dimension. I had forgotten how easy that is. I need to keep my bottle out on my table from now on!

I used the scallop blade on my Fiskars trimmer to cut the bottom edge of each Colonial White base.
I like giving notecard sets as gifts. They also present giftcards nicely and make lovely gift tags.

This is one of the best new stamp sets in the Spring-Summer Idea Book!
Notice the measurements indicated for the base flower and center? That tells us that there is an Art Philosophy cartridge cut that coordinates perfectly with those stamps!
This is the Stella Level 2 Paper Pack .... Beautiful huh?
#X7147B
$9.95
This is one of the most versatile adhesives in the market.
Liquid Glass #Z769
$6.95


Hey ... thanks for stopping by!
Your comments are welcome and appreciated!





1 comment:

  1. I love your Stella post! Thanks for showing my card! I knew that you would love this set - it is all the things you said about it!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting the Tator Patch!