Friday, March 2, 2012

Fluttering By to Say Hi!

I'm not a natural when it comes to stamping and I consider myself a novice stamper. I'm good with that. Practice makes perfect and stamping is no exception. And, like most things, its best to start small and simple. In fact, the "small and simple" approach to cardmaking has worked out pretty swell for me. I can create a card and produce 4-6 duplicates in short order without alot of fuss'n around.

Here's an easy peasy 4x4 card I created using an A-size stamp set from Close To My Heart:

n


How cute is this? A-sets are small, versatile and affordably priced at just $6.95. They make easy work of cards, page accents, and tags .... not to mention a terrific gift for that papercrafter in your life. (hint, hint)
Supplies by CTMH
Paper: Daisy White, Holleyhock, Pear
Ink: Desert Sand, Pear, Holleyhock

**just a little note: when you go to margvp.myctmh.com and search #A1124, the image of this stamp set shows a different sentiment. You will see "hello friend" on the website image. The revised version of this set will say "fluttering by to say hi" .... just like you see it on my card and on the stamp sheet image I'm displaying here.
Thanks for stopping by ..... love it when you leave a comment!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting the Tator Patch!