Saturday, March 3, 2012

A Garden Note Card Set

I was a busy bee at last weekend's retreat! Here are more little 4x4 note cards I made using an A-size stamp set called "A Garden".
These cards were inspired by fellow CTMH team member Brenda Frerichs. You can go to her blog HERE and be totally amazed by her creativity!


I used Daisy White and Cranberry cardstock. I used the archival black ink to stamp the images and, believe it or not, good ol' fashion Crayola colored pencils to add color to the images! Hey, sometimes we just make due with what we have available ..... that's being creative! Actually, I forgot how much I enjoy coloring .... time to take those Copics out!
A Garden  #A1119 $6.95



Thanks for making this one of your blog stops today!
Your comments are always welcome and appreciated!





3 comments:

  1. Oh are these ever cute! I love the clean and simple look with layers! Aren't we blessed to have so much talent on our team!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Too cute! I really like the balance you achieved with just a few stamps and great wording. Thanks for the "toot" and thanks for the inspiration. :-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. LOVE your clean and simple style, it makes me smile. Thanks for being a part of Practical Scrappers blog.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting the Tator Patch!