Monday, March 5, 2012

Studio J: Weekend Snapshot

For whatever reason, I just don't have alot of photos from last June. I know we were very busy with home projects and very likely swamped at the office. We sell trailers and in Minnesota people buy trailers like crazy from about mid March to, well, until the snow flies again in late Fall! At any rate .... I took the few photos I have from June 2011 and used them to create this Studio J layout for my Year in Review Album. 

I used the "Elemental" kit, and place my journal tidbits directly on each photo.
June wasn't any big deal, but that's just fine with me. I wound up with a layout that features some of the everyday-ness in our lives.

Thanks for stopping by the Tator Patch!
As always ... comments are welcome and appreciated!

2 comments:

  1. There's so much to see on this layout. Very organized, clean, terrific journaling, and juuuuuuuuust right. Way to go! :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh, I really like the mixtures on this layout - and that banner is perfect! Sometimes there are just months that are the everyday, and it's just okay!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting the Tator Patch!