Saturday, December 31, 2011

Crafty Improv: Pick One!

When my kids were growing up and wanted to be involved in sports, clubs, with friends, at sleep-overs, skating, fishing, camping, snowmobiling .... you name it .... I sometimes had to stop, look them straight in the eye, and say "Pick one. Just one. Because there just isn't enough time or energy in the universe to do it all at the same time!"
Having little time to read, craft, blog, or facebook these last few weeks had me frustrated.  I just couldn't do it all, so I had to pick one .... and I chose to use my limited craft time to work on my December "Crafty Improv" project I wrote about in this post.



Here are some random pages .... just so you get the idea of what I was playing with when I found time to sneek off to the messiest room in the house!









I may go back and add a little bling or a stamped image here and there, but for the most part, I got it done! My craft room has since been cleaned up and I'm ready to get back to a more manageable pace in the new year .... in other words .... I'll be back to crafts, challenges, blogs, books, .......

Wishing everyone a happy and successful new year!

1 comment:

  1. Apparently I've had to pick and choose as well because I am just now seeing this lovely post two days later! Oh my goodness - I love this whole idea. I had to open up each photo and look at the pages - just wonderful!! I am glad for you that you'll have more time. I am crossing my fingers for the same thing!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting the Tator Patch!