Thursday, October 20, 2011

Treats for Tricksters!


As a kid, do you remember that one really cool neighbor that handed out real, full-sized candy bars for Halloween? Oh, I do! I also remember the dentist down the street that gave out toothbrushes, and the lady that made popcorn balls ... great memories. Halloween was a big deal for us and I carried that fun over to my own children. In fact, my oldest son was born on Halloween. Needless to say, his birthday parties were pretty special!

My biggest stash of papercraft supplies happens to be Autumn-Halloween-Thanksgiving themed items. I started the "dig" last week and began wrapping candy bars to give little goblins, delivery drivers, customers, and service reps that stop by the office on a regular basis.

Here's a peek at what I've done so far:

Paper" "Mischief" by Close To My Heart


Regular sized Hershey bars can be wrapped in a 6x6 piece of paper
Label cut from Art Philosophy cartridge
"Wicked" stamp set, CTMH

Regular size Kit Kat bars can be wrapped in a 4x6 sheet.
Mummy tag made with a scallop corner punch and an old Fiskars stamp set.
Witch and Cat tags created with 3" round scallop and 2.5" circle punches,  CTMH October Word Puzzle stamp set. 


King-sized bars aren't so paper-saving-saavy but are a special treat for my favorite tricksters! They get wrapped in a7x8 piece of paper.
Stamp set = October Word Puzzle, CTMH
Stickles add a little sparkle.

That's it for now .... my bags are packed and I'm ready to fly out {airplane, not broom} to Detroit for the CTMH Regional Conference! Going to learn some new tricks and will treat you to what I learn in the coming weeks!
signature

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting the Tator Patch!