Sunday, October 16, 2011

Kopy Kat: Tic-Tac-Toe Card

Visit page 97 of THIS Idea Book and you'll see an adorable card created with an A-Size stamp set called "A Game". Cute huh?

I was lucky enough to have been given this set as a sales award from my CTMH Upline, Brenda Rose. So, of course I had to kopy-kat the card for my Florida grandkids.

I'm pretty sure they're going to like these!

I love Close To My Heart's a-size stamp sets because they are small, cute, affordable, versatile, and are the perfect way to give stamping a try! The a-size sets sell for $6.95 each and are available in a variety of themes. As always, you can try before you buy .... just contact me via email: theparge@gmail.com and I'll be happy to "show you how!"

Some of the best things come in small packages and these stamps sets are no exception! Visit my shop HERE and do a little browsing!

signature

1 comment:

  1. Oh how cute are these?! I can see why you wanted this set!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting the Tator Patch!