Friday, July 8, 2011

A Summer Mini

No .... I'm not referring to a skirt or a mouse .... it's this week's challenge over at Lasting Memories!

I created this sweet little mini album with my daughter and her best friend in mind. It will accomodate nine 3x3 photos and I've included two journal tags. I made an extra pair of flip-flops and have additional little embellies to add after I install the photos.

Flip Flops .... currently my favorite stamp!


Here are a  couple of the pages. I can't wait to finish this off with cute BFF photos, a little ribbon and a touch of sun-shiny bling!


Supplies used:
Papers: Stella Rose by My Minds Eye and Pacifica by CTMH
Stamp Set: D1290 by CTMH
Ink; Pacifica by CTMH
Tags: Office Max
Misc Stash: Brads, Bling and Ribbon

Loved this challenge!!! Come on over and join the fun at Lasting Memories!

Photobucket

8 comments:

  1. Hi Marg! So glad you could join us this week! I love your mini! How cute is this and that stamp! love it! Thanks so much for joining us at Lasting Memories this week!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your mini is so creative! Thanks for joining us at Lasting Memories.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh, I am so happy you participated! I love it! I love your scrapbook style, and this is going to be a great gift!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. oh this is so cute!! love the idea of it, being like an acordion! The high tags, and beautiful paper choices, make it just lovely!

    ReplyDelete
  5. LOVE this album! SOOO cute!!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I really love this! I am even more impresed that you finished both sides. I sort of cheated on mine.. .and just did one side of it. :-) Wonderful job!! Love all those tags!!! Thanks for joining us at Lasting Memories this week!!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. THIS is way cool. I love this idea so much. The colors are fabulous also
    Thanks for joining us at Lasting Memories.
    Hugs
    Brenda

    ReplyDelete
  8. Great little mini! Love the bright colors.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting the Tator Patch!