Thursday, July 28, 2011

Spontaneous Crafting

Believe it or not, I've owned the Tags-Bags-Boxes and More Cricut cartridge for quite some time now and had never cut a single thing with it .... that is, until this morning.

I wanted to package up a couple of pick-me-up girly gifts for my daughter and this is what I came up with in about 30 minutes:


The "Inch Bag" cut at 7" (fit to size button)
I think that cute paper came from a DCWV paper stack

3x3 Card


One of the little "pick me ups" inside.
This really cool line of bracelets is available Target Stores....many to choose from!
As far as supplies go, I really don't have specific info. I literally snapped everything up from my scrap bin,  ribbon snippet jar, bling basket, and went for it .... spontaneous crafting! Nice way to start the day ...  after my coffee of course! 
Photobucket

2 comments:

  1. Fun! I love the shoe pattern paper, too cute. Thank you for playing along with us at Papercraft Star!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am so far behind on reading blogs, so I missed this one. I am glad I came back and found it! What a nice gift for your daughter!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting the Tator Patch!