Tuesday, August 2, 2011

Play Date!

One really great Sassy Sketch (July 28th)
Two darling photos of my youngest grandaughter.
Several fabulous Close To My Heart products with a sprinkle of misc stash
and ......

This is the July 28th Sassy Sketch I used:

Supplies Used:
Papers: Sophia by Close To My Heart
Inks: Hollyhock, Goldrush, and Pear
Stamps Sets: Close To My Heart, and Hero Arts
Buttons and Waxy Flax: CTMH
Cricut Cartridge: Makin' the Grade
Tag Punch: Marvy
Precut Kraft Borders: CTMH
Ribbon and Ric-Rak: Michael's
Gel Pen (brand unknown)



Photobucket

4 comments:

  1. Really cute and pretty !!! And your flowers was really beautiful !
    Thanks for playing with us at Sassy Lil Sketches ! :o)

    ReplyDelete
  2. very cute. love your photos and color choices. the stitching is great. thanks for playing with sassy lil' sketches.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh so pretty!! I love those flowers!

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is so lovely with great photo's so cute, great flowers. Thanks for joining us at Sassy Lil Sketches and good luck.

    Marie

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting the Tator Patch!