Tuesday, August 2, 2011

Sassy Reveal: "Little Rock BFFs"

Reveal day at Sassy Lil Sketches! This is my first official asignment as a new member of the Sassy Design Team. I'm very excited to be a part of such a talented group and look forward to being inspired by Cherie's sketches and all the wonderful creations submitted each week. So without further ado, I present this week's Sassy Sketch:


and this is what I created with it:

My daughter flew down to Arkansas in June to visit her best friend who's husband is stationed there with the Air Force. I kind of "borrowed" these photos from her Facebook postings and created this page keeping thier colorful, spontaneous, and fun-loving personalities in mind.

Supplies used:
Papers: Mimosa by S.E.I., Holleyhock, Pear by Close To My Heart
Stamp Sets: SEI and CTMH
Inks: Holleyhock, Pear by Close To My Heart, Archival Black
Cricut Cartridge: Plantin' Schoolhouse
Bling, twine, brads: assorted, misc supplies

Come on over and join the fun at Sassy.Weekly sketches include one for page layouts, and one for cards. Create for one or all weekly sketches. You have until the 5th of the following month to submit your work.
This month's prize sponsors are: Apron Strings Designs and Sassy Studio Designs. Click HERE for more details!
Photobucket

6 comments:

  1. What a fabulous layout ! Fun, happy, bright you did a fantastic job with those photo's am sure your daughter will love it.

    Marie

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a fun layout! Love the bright colors & little touches of embellishments.

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a great way to do a layout of their time together! This spells "cheerful" to me! You are such a welcome addition to the team!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a cute page, love your take on the sketch!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Lovin' your take on this sketch!!
    Fun fun layout!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love this! So cute, upbeat! The entire mix is fab!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting the Tator Patch!