Monday, May 15, 2017

RB Hop: Live Beautifully


Welcome to our Live Beautifully Blog Hop!
This month's hop is all of five stops .... 
Short, sweet and oh so inspiring!

******************

We're featuring the exclusive "Live Beautifully" product line this time around. The exclusive papers, stamp set, layout kit, and album bundles are only available during the month of May in celebration of National Scrapbooking Month! 

See the full line-up right here:


While the gorgeous rose-floral prints are eye-catching headliners, I found myself drawn to the smaller graphic prints. What I really love about these prints is that they stand well on their own. I made these simple cards using my favorite Live Beautifully patterned papers:




This art deco-ish print is my favorite! 
I used Sea Glass card stock to coordinate with the zip strip.
The sentiment was cut using a Thin Cut and Black Glitter Paper.

I paired this dotty print with Emerald card stock, white Shimmer Trim, our new Star Thin Cuts, coordinating A-Stamp, and Emerald Ink.


This card was made using the gold dotty print, Desert Sand card stock, the Live Beautifully Stamp Set, gold embossing powder, Gold Glitter Gems, and Uptown Ribbon. 


This black and white floral was a perfect pairing for Raspberry card stock, a sentiment from the Live Beautifully Stamp Set, a glittery scallop border and a couple of staples!

Here's an easel card using using four patterned papers, a zip strip, the new Ovals Thin Cut, coordinating A-Stamp, Black Dots, White Twine, and various Shin Han markers.

Here's a few close-ups. 
Loving the Live Beautifully sentiments!

***************************

This Blog Hop has been brought to you by these talented 
Close To My Heart Consultants:

Brenda
Lynn
Marg -You are Here!
Kim Hill
Morgan


Thanks for hopping with the Rose Blossoms!

You off to see KIM next and judging from the wee peek I spied this morning, 
you're about to witness "WOW"!

See you next month!

7 comments:

  1. What a great variety of cards. That gold embossing is swell!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a fabulous variety of cards! You have really shown a lot of ideas!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your cards are beautiful Marg. Love how you coordinated other papers with the Live Beautifully set. The gold embossing is gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful! I think the gold is my favorite, but I love all the different colors!

    ReplyDelete
  5. What beautiful cards, Marg! They are each so pretty, but so different from each other. You have such a great artists' eye!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wowza! So many cards, and they all look so different. What a beautiful way to show off how versatile that paper pack is.

    ReplyDelete
  7. What a beautiful collection of cards! I love the CAS sharp designs you have shown here. You can bet I will be lifting a few of these ideas to add to my LB collection. Happy Anniversary!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting the Tator Patch!