Saturday, July 15, 2017

RB Hop: We're Showing Off!


Welcome to another Rose Blossom Blog Hop!

Yep! This month we're showing off! 
STAMPAGANZA is going on right now at Close To My Heart 
and we're here to show off some of our favorite stamp sets.

There are seven fabulous and inspiring stops this time.
 {maybe leave a little love in the comment section} 💖
↠Warning: You're sure to be wanting a new stamp set or two after this hop.
In fact, when you buy two stamps sets in July, you'll get a third one FREE!


Get all the details HERE

**********************

Here's a layout I made using just cardstock, stamps, and ink. It's good to go back to the basics from time to time .... kind of like going home to where we started as scrapbookers don't you think?

Anyway, here it is:


It's so easy to create "Americana" style pages, cards, and home decor. I chose the rich tones of Sapphire and Ruby, used White Daisy to add some "light", and then dropped in good 'ol fashion Kraft to top off the look.  A little inking and/or distressing along the edges gives some added dimension. This has been my go-to "formula" for most of my 4th of July photos for several years now. I love the look and how easy it is to achieve with Close To My Heart cardstock and inks.


I used Pattern 13 from Make It From Your Heart Vol 2 as a guide.

You're seeing the Typography and Pen Pal Alphabet Sets along with the 
exclusive {this month only} July Word Puzzle set at work here. 

I simply l.o.v.e. creating titles with our Alphabet Sets
The Word Puzzle Sets make for easy embellishments and background stamping.

Card Stock used: White Daisy, Sapphire, Ruby, and Kraft
Ink: Sapphire and Ruby
Tools: Confetti Stars Emboss Folder, Foam Tape, Mini Stapler, and Sanding Kit



Here's a look at the My Acrylix Stamp Sets that I used:

A little FYI ... 
I purchased my Word Puzzle Stamps Sets back when they were first introduced (2007..?)
Stamps sets have come and gone through my collection over the years but my Word Puzzle and Alphabet Sets remain the most used stamps I own. I encourage you to take advantage of this exclusive opportunity to purchase the Word Puzzle Bundle. You can't go wrong with stamp sets that offer the kind of versatility these do for layouts, cards, tags, gifts, and more.
Take a closer look:

Thanks so much for hopping with the Rose Blossoms!
We appreciate your visit and any comments you care to leave.

I spied an adorable border and some VERY inky fingers this past week. 
They belong to Just One Pretty Piece SHELLY  
She's your next stop .... enjoy!


If you get lost, here's the Hop Route:

Marg  You are Here!





7 comments:

  1. I love this beyond words!! When I saw those photos on Facebook, I thought they would make an excellent layout, and there you went and did it! The design and elements are fabulous, and I am taken by your journaling box. It's not a few words, but a whole long strip. Awesome! You told the story :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Memories so beautifully captured! Makes me want to come to your next 4th of July Celebration!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love this layout, especially because you showed off alphabet stamp sets and how much you can do with them. Plus the way you placed your photos feels so right - like they're bursting off the page in a fireworks display or something (okay, a little dramatic, but hopefully you know what I mean. :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. You certainly did show off some beautiful stamping and scrapbooking! Your layout is so fun and perfectly executed. I love everything about it!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow, this is a fantastic layout! I know you love this holiday and it shows in this layout. I especially like the two colored title and the pics of you with each of the g-kids! I cannot wait to get those word puzzles!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I just LOVE this layout, Marg! It belongs in a magazine!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting the Tator Patch!