Saturday, April 15, 2017

RB Hop: Some Kinda Wonderful!

Welcome to another Rose Blossom Blog Hop!

This month we're featuring the "Some Kinda Wonderful" Paper Collection 
by Close To My Heart.

You likely hopped over from Lynn's Bungalow. I saw a sneak peek earlier this week and know she worked her magic again! {how does she do that?}

****************************
I created this 12x12 page using photos of my youngest g-kid:


Isn't this fun? I found the trick when using all the colorful, trendy patterns in this collection, was to break them down into smaller pieces. That way, the paper coordinates beautifully even though the patterns are very different. Love that "Some Kinda Wonderful" inspired me to create something a little outside my box ... and I had fun doing it!
*I also used a sketch from Pinterest ... I believe it was a PageMap but am not absolutely certain.


The Complements (stickers and black glitter embellishments) are super fun and a must-have! Honestly ... I didn't fall in love with this collection until I started using it. Now, I'm hooked! 



Now ... hop on over to see what our very own Pretty Piece SHELLY has in store for you!

This Hop has been brought to you by these ladies:
{and they truly are Some Kinda Wonderful!}
Simply click on a name if you get lost!


Lynn 
Marg - You are Here!

Thanks for HoPPinG with us!


6 comments:

  1. Your layout is full of FUN! Just like this paper. I love the banner and your tip to break the pieces into smaller sections. Cute pics of the g-kid too!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Darling layout Marge. Love how you used the complements & stamped on the paper with the hearts. Adorable G-girl too!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Look at that happy face! What a perfect design for the photos. You did a great job with this paper and I can see why you enjoyed working with it!

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a bright, fun and happy layout. There are so many little details to study. Great job!

    ReplyDelete
  5. There's so much detail to look at in this layout. Very nice!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting the Tator Patch!