Wednesday, February 15, 2017

RB Hop: Hello Lovely


Welcome to the Rose Blossom February Blog Hop!

This month we're creating with the Hello Lovely Collection. And lovely it is!
My daughter asked me for some note cards recently and that gave me a very good reason to create with the Hello Baby Cardmaking Kit. 

I used a cut from the {now retired} Artiste Cricut Cartridge to create this box with Sea Glass cardstock, and the signature Hello Lovely floral print paper. 


I wrapped the file box with our new Blush Shimmer Ribbon {fantastic ribbon!}
I used some leftover Hello Lovely Complements to complete the box. 



Here are the cards:
 Aside from the gorgeous papers, I was really digging the "Hello" sentiment 
in the stamp set that comes with the kit. 
 Then of course, there's that adorable and versatile banner complete with little end ties!

Always nice to have a "baby" card handy in the stash!
This card is one of two pre-designed beauties from the kit.
Full color, easy-to-follow instructions can be downloaded from my website here:

Here's a look at the kit:
Create 12 cards using the downloadable instructions or use your own ideas and techniques.
You can find this and many other creative kits here:

v
v
v
v
v

I had the pleasure of spending a retreat weekend with the {hello} lovely Shelly and got a first-hand look at her creations using this collection ... Awesome stuff!


Thank you for hopping with the Rose Blossoms!






9 comments:

  1. Beautiful Marg! I love that alternate design and will be re-creating that for sure. Thanks for the inspiration!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have always loved the card holder, but your special touch on the wyw Hello Baby card kit is perfection! So beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Marg, your cards are so "lovely!" I love how you made those cards your own! That card holder is gorgeous, too-- I think you've actually improved on perfection-- I'll be "lifting" these for certain!! 💗💕

    ReplyDelete
  4. I haven't made one of these for so long, so it is such a treat to see your lovely file! I love the different versions of the cards - so smart!

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a beautiful set! Another inspiring project from MVP! 😁

    ReplyDelete
  6. What a fantastic idea for your cards...the card holder is just perfect and you've put it together so nicely. The cards are adorable as well. Beautiful work Marg!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I have always loved that file folder box, and it looks so cute with those beautiful cards! I'll admit, I never really looked twice at the stamp set, but you really made it stand out!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Absolutely fabulous! You knocked it out of the park!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting the Tator Patch!