Friday, February 3, 2017

Sugar Rush Bits and Pieces

I loved playing around with the new Sugar Rush papers in January! 
I'm moving on to February's Featured Paper Collection but, before doing that I used up some of my Sugar Rush scraps to create some fun treats for Valentines Day, a birthday or two, or any "just because" moment that may come my way. 


Cute little drawer-style card box inspired by THIS BLOG HOP POST!




Three of the cards inside are designs from the Sugar Rush Workshop Your Way. I made the layouts in the kit and had plenty of leftovers to create nine cards! (3 each of 3 designs). The fourth card is a simple design using the scrapbook Sugar Rush Stamp Set and was inspired by 



I wrapped Hershey Bars and a variety of movie-box candy. 
Love how my leftover pocket cards made for perfect and easy designs!
There's also Sugar Rush Washi Tape and Dots shown here.

There's always a reason to celebrate something
 and who doesn't like a sweet surprise every now and then?

See the entire Sugar Rush Collection and more by visiting my website today!

2 comments:

  1. Adorable! And thanks for reminding about those convention stamps! They are perfect for Valentine's Day. I love all these projects.

    ReplyDelete
  2. All your creations are adorable, but I especially love that box! Just too cute.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting the Tator Patch!