Wednesday, December 9, 2015

December Countdown Vol 2

******************
December Countdown is an ongoing photo project that helps document the simple, fun, and "everyday" aspects of this busy season. I snap one or two photos a day using a daily photo prompt. I then, print my photo and place it in the pocket pages I prepared using the White Pines PML Card Set.
This exact project can be done like I'm using it, or it can be done after the holiday rush and all those photos are printed and ready to scrap. Either way, you wind up with pages that tell your story, and that matters!
*****************
More #ctmhcountdown fun!

Today I'm featuring Dec 4th - Dec 8th

You can find me on Instagram. My ID is: theparge





#merryandbright
Shopped my local florist tonight in search of a perfect Poinsettia. Much to my own surprise, I came home with this lovely ivory-gold version rather than my traditional red!

Saturday morning coffee served up in a favorite mug!

#shopping

Attended the "Breakfast with Santa" at Forest Lake Floral
Shopped for fresh wreaths and garland.
What a fun morning!

#gingerbreadhouse
No gingerbread houses in my life today BUT I discovered the
"Elf Yourself" app! (elves must have something to do with gingerbread houses, right?)
 I elfed myself and 4 fellow crafters. What a BLAST!
My face placement technique was a little rough but I'll do better next time!

#peace
Found this lovely ornament to hang near the top of of my gold and green tree.

#cozy


Who doesn't think warm and cozy when Peef comes out of storage?
Our Peef turns 20 years old this year. Where has the time gone .... 


And just like that .... TWO more pages done!


Shop and Be Inspired 24/7

1 comment:

  1. Wonderful photos Marg! You're doing great on this project.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting the Tator Patch!