Friday, December 4, 2015

December Countdown Vol 1


It's been a couple of years since I've done December Daily project. I really wanted to get back to it this year. Thanks to the White Pines PML card set, I was able to create pocket pages that allow me to snap my daily photo (or two!), print them off and simply slide them into my page protectors!

I love this type of project because the focus is on the "everyday" aspect of a very busy time of year. It helps me stop and appreciate the little things. I get to be "in the moment" and give thanks for big blessings.

This is a  photo prompt list Close To My Heart provided.
It serves as a guide, and a fun way to seek out a specific photo-op .... they're out there even when you think they're not. Just look! 


December 1 #wishes
Wishing everyone success in this wonderful photo project!

Let the decorating begin!
#ctmhcountdown #thetatorpatch #ilovetarget

December 2 #carols
 "I heard the bells on Christmas Day
Their old familiar songs they play
And mild and sweet the words repeat
Of peace on earth, goodwill to men."
#mychristmastheme #weneedthisnowmorethanever


December 3 #making a list

Gathered up these old family recipes for cookies. Love looking at the handwriting of loved ones no longer with us here, but always in our hearts. Now ... off to gather ingredients and make a list of items I need to purchase. Can't wait to have the whole house smell like Grandma's Christmas kitchen!
#ilovecookies


...and voila!
My first December Countdown page is done!
#howfunisthis


You can see the entire White Pines Collection here!



Thanks for stopping by .... Enjoy your day!



No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting the Tator Patch!