Sunday, November 15, 2015

RB Blog hop: Its Fundamental!

We're featuring Close To My Heart's Paper Fundamentals!
Inspiration brought to you by .....


~Our hops travel in a circle. Start your journey with any one of us 
and end off where you began.~
~ Easy ~ Simple ~ Inspiring ~


When Close To My Heart expanded the Paper Fundamentals line a few months ago, I was thrilled! There's just something fun and refreshing about scrapbooking with papers that add color, texture, and shine to our pages. Add in Sticker Packs that include alphabets, words, tabs, hearts, stars, and more ... then sparkle thing up with little bits of glittery goodness, wooden shapes, and bows ... oh my!

Here's a layout I created using our Adventure Fundamentals {because I failed to read our hop instructions, which specified Enchantment Fundamentals ...oops ... Guess I'm the Rose Blossom rebel this time!}


I love how Fundamentals lets my photos stand out.
With so many colors to choose from, I can find a "fundamental" for any story I want to tell!

This layout features the End ALZ walk I did with my daughter and granddaughter. While this may not be considered a major family event, it was special to me. This was my granddaughter's first participation in community service. I'm proud that my daughter understands the importance of supporting a cause, and thrilled she's passing that lesson down to another generation. 


The letter / alpha stickers allow me to create fun titles or captions in no time ....


...and the variety of shapes and icon stickers allows me to create adorable clusters and accents quickly and easily. No stamping. No Cricut cuts. No muss or fuss.

Sometimes, simple is all you need to get those photos on a page and tell your story!

If "Fundamental" sounds like its right up your alley, take a look at this months' special.
Not only will you receive FREE page protectors, but you'll have access to instructions that guide you through creating FIVE layouts {that's 10 pages!} to get you started on scrapbooking the Simply Fundamental way.

***NOVEMBER SPECIAL***

Special Fundamentals Bundles are available until November 30th
or while supplies last .... Order yours today:
margvp.ctmh.com

Now ... I'm sending you off to Shelly who always has a Pretty Piece of something share!

Thanks for stopping by .... 
We appreciate your continued visits and support!

10 comments:

  1. You rebel you! These colors are perfect with your photos and they show the variety we have in Fundamentals. Great photos as always and I love how you included so many on these layouts. I love the bits of sparkle in the letter stickers. Well done.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm inspired by all the great ways you found to cluster your embellishments and the bling you added. It's a great layout! And the fact that your layout is from a different color family is a great reminder that any layout design our hop visitors will see on this hop can be replicated with any combination of colors from any fundamentals color family. Way to go, rebel!

    ReplyDelete
  3. There's so much to love here. BUT that title is my favorite part. Those little blings in the letters ... just the exactly right touch. AND cutting the arrow - yippppppeeeeeeee!! What a beautiful family with a desire to serve others. That's the best part - the story. How can someone so sweet be rebellious?

    ReplyDelete
  4. You may be a rebel, but wow did you create such a fabulous layout! You rocked the colors and embellies. I love that you scrapped this walk. The Adventure papers are a perfect pairing for your photos. All the bits of bling are just the perfect finishing touch!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautiful, Marg. wish I could see it in person so I could appreciate every little detail! Your work is lovely.

    ReplyDelete
  6. What a lovely layout - that color combo is gorgeous (even if it isn't Enchantment ;) My favorite part is your title - I love the mix of image, sentiment and individual letters. It shows that you really can customize your layout with the stickers.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Beautiful layout Marg. Love how you used the stickers and embellishments and your photos are so awesome. You have such a full, blessed life with your family and your little ones. This walk with your Daughter and Granddaughter has so much meaning behind it and you've done a beautiful job of preserving it.

    ReplyDelete
  8. This layout is fantastic, MVP! I'm glad you're a rebel, the adventure palette compliments your pictures perfectly. Love the bling in the center of the letters. I'll definitely be borrowing that idea if you don't mind. 😄 Inspirational as always!

    ReplyDelete
  9. The clustering, the colors, the photos, and the whole idea of what you did that morning is fabulous! Mostly, I love the journaling. You are always so good at expressing your thoughts on layouts!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Gorgeous. You chose the perfect colors to complement your photos. I'm glad you were a rebel. These photos called for bright and sassy! ;)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting the Tator Patch!