Sunday, November 1, 2015

RB Blog Hop: Cheers, 2016!

Cheers!
This November Stamp of the Month Blog Hop is brought to you by:


Marg's Tator Patch (that's me!)


~Our hops travel in a circle. Start your journey at any stop and end off where you began.~
~ Easy ~ Simple ~ Inspiring ~


This is November's Stamp of the Month
"CHEERS, 2016"
Available until November 30th





This stamp set makes me want to throw a New Year's Eve Party AND stay awake
 late enough to ring in 2016. 

Just imagine the fun party invites, not to mention the scrapbook pages 
for all those fun party pics!

 Seriously. Year after year I wake up from a recliner induced sleep only to find that the Time Square Ball dropped 2 hours earlier. I'm no party-girl but I can crop til I drop at weekend retreats. Go figure!

So, in lieu of actually throwing a party, I'll be taking some New Year DAY photos and putting them on this layout:



I've never done an official January 1st layout so this will be a nice start to my 
2016 Year in Review Album .... thanks to some inspiration from Close To My Heart!


Thanks for hopping with the Rose Blossoms!
Your next stop is: 
who aLWaYs has something pReTtY to share!


Supplies used:
Paper Fundamentals: Basics and Adventure
Whisper and White Daisy Cardstock
Archival Black, Whisper, Cranberry, and White Daisy Inks
Silver Shimmer Trim
**Layout pattern inspired by a similar one found on Pinterest**

See the entire line-up of Close To My Heart products here:







10 comments:

  1. Well, this is so sparkly and fun, it makes me want to stay up till midnight on New Year's Eve to take photos!! I so love your work, Marg, and the different nuances of each lovely piece you create!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This double page is fabulous! I love the design and such a fabulous way to use the stamps on the layout! I just may be lifting this one!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This layout is just perfect - the colors, sparkles and banners are amazing and really make the theme pop. It almost makes me want to do something on New Years Eve or Day (almost... ;)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow, this layout is stunning. I love the color scheme and your stamping on the black. It is so very festive!

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a great layout and way to showcase this stamp set! I'm with you on being able to stay up for crafting more easily than in social situations!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Such an awesome layout Marg! Great use of the stamp set and your design is perfect for New Years Day! Love it!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Marg I refuse to believe you're not a party girl!!! 😜 Love this lay out! The color combo is perfect for a New Year celebration. And what a great place to start chronicaling all those big dreams! I might just be lifting this....😉

    ReplyDelete
  8. This is so cute. Your post made me laugh. I'm not much of a party girl, either. I think we've only ever celebrated into the new year a couple of times, and it was basically with a game of dominoes and the in-laws. LOL

    ReplyDelete
  9. Marg, this is just beautiful! There are so many fun details. I can't wait to see your photos on it after the first of the year!

    ReplyDelete
  10. This is a beautiful layout. Love your choice of colours

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting the Tator Patch!