Tuesday, September 1, 2015

RB Hop! Stamp of the Month: Paper Garden



Welcome!
Time for another quick, easy, and inspiring Stamp of the Month Hop with the Rose Blossoms.

Here's our September Stamp of Month: Paper Garden #S1509
~Available only until September 30th~


Now if this doesn't get your crafty-floral-garden-loving-self going, nothing will!
Did you know? ,,,,,
The images with the red outline indicate that there's a  Cricut Cartridge cut that coordinates perfectly with the stamp. In this case, our Artiste Cartridge is used. 

I was so inspired by the 12x12 art piece on page 33 of the all-new-just-released-today {!} Holiday Inspirations, that I decided to break away from my "design on a grid" tendencies and attempt to recreate that spectacular piece. My efforts paid off with this keepsake page that features a recent photo of my daughter, and daughter-in-law {two of my most favorite people in the whole world}.


This page also features 3 new Close To My Heart colors, Pomegranate, Fern, and Peacock.
We have seven new colors in all for 2015-2016! 


Along with those lovely new colors, I used Champagne ink for a touch of neutral. There's also a hint of new Paper Fundamentals. I stamped "2015" with my new favorite alpha set "Inked Alphabet" {#E1033}. I added Bitty Sparkles and Clear Sparkles and am displaying the piece in our Colonial White Shadow Box.

As always, we appreciate your visit and welcome comments along the way.

***************

Your next stop is guaranteed to be "One Pretty Piece" because you're off to visit my friend and team mate SHELLY!


Here's the Hop Route ... just in case ...

Lynn 
Marg - You are HERE!

See you next time!

11 comments:

  1. Marg, I love your layout! Your color combination is beautiful, your stamping is so very detailed....just beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous! The flowers are perfect for your lovely photo!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Simple, beautiful and elegant - what a wonderful way to recreate that layout in your own way. :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh my! This is a lovely piece of artwork overflowing with the love you feel for these wonderful girls!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautiful work Marg...love the flowers and the use of the champagne ink for a soft accent. The clean & simple look is perfect for your favorite girlies. So nice that you are so close to them. Just awesome artwork!

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is so beautiful Marg. I love the stamped paper and the combination of different elements in clusters. I for one believe you did a fantastic job of capturing the BR spirit! This is oh, so pretty.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Beautifully done, Marg! Love this design in the new colors!

    ReplyDelete
  8. What s lovely keepsake! Your daughter and daughter in law are beautiful and so is your artwork! The flowers look so pretty stamped in the new colors!

    ReplyDelete
  9. What a beautiful job you did layering those gorgeous flowers...and in picking such pretty colors!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting the Tator Patch!