Tuesday, September 1, 2015

Happy New Idea Books!!!


Woo-Hoo! We have not ONE, but TWO incredibly beautiful new Idea Books available for your viewing and shopping pleasure and they went live TODAY!


We're all so excited to be bringing you fabulous new, fresh, trendy, and inspiring products with today's release of Annual Inspirations 2015-2015 and Holiday Inspirations 2015. For me, personally, I'm looking forward to diving into new design and exploring all the great opportunities to "try something new"! I'd love for you to join an exciting, creative journey as we move through the 2015-2016 Close To My Heart year. And here's how:


Shop and Be Inspired 24/7

You can begin by visiting my WEBSITE and viewing the lovely new Idea Books. There are TWO to shop from!!!
Our Annual Inspirations 2015-2016 contains the products that will be available to purchase for a whole entire year! Look for the six new Paper Packs along with four newly designed Paper Fundamentals and coordinating accessories,


Holiday Inspirations features our Fall-Winter themed product line of papers, stamps, Picture My Life Cards, and Cut Above Card Kits. 
 Most items in this book are only available until January 31st 



Home Gathering~Workshops~Day Crop~Retreat Visits
I'd LOVE to introduce you to the new line up in-person at a Home Gathering, Day Crop, or Weekend Retreat. My visit includes a brief product intro, make-take, a guest prize drawing and FREE product for you!
email me! theparge@gmail.com

We now have four easy-peasy themed parties to give your next Home Gathering or Crop a little pop and pizzazz! I'll be offering a new "theme" every 3 months so you be sure that each event you host with me is fresh and fun!


Join the Team!
Take your creative adventure to new heights .... 
There's always a place for you at Close To My Heart! 
With the all newly redesigned Consultant Kit, you'll hop on board with all the tools and supplies you need to hit the ground running! Not to mention the benefits of a supportive and inspiring team, travel and workshop opportunities, product discounts and rewards, the latest scoop, and much more.

Let me help you make this your BEST creative year!

Visit my product website:

Email Me @

Like me on Facebook:

Coming Soon ... Instagram!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting the Tator Patch!