Wednesday, September 9, 2015

I {heart} Zoe Workshop on the Go!

Not only am I a fan of the new Zoe product line from Close To My Heart, but I'm totally diggin' the Zoe Scrapbooking Workshop on the Go.  

I cut and assembled these layouts using the easy to follow instructions. 

This layout really shows off how versatile the Zoe papers are. The gray graph paper base lends itself well to these photos of my youngest grandson. A pop of Sorbet and Glacier cardstocks add a playful feel without the layout looking "girlie" (for lack of a better term).

I used the bright side of Zoe for these photos from a recent family gathering. A little Glacier cardstock, some Coral Shimmer Trim, and some cute embellishments go a long way to give this layout a happy, festive feel ... much like the memories made that day!


Check out the exclusive D-Size Stamp Set that comes with the workshop.
This one is a keeper in my collection!

Maybe you're new to stamping?
No worries! .... I'm happy to help you through the process.
Contact me if you'd like to schedule time for this workshop.
email me: theparge@gmail.com


Shop and Be Inspired 24/7

2 comments:

  1. I did my Zoe workshop layouts this past weekend. They are some of the best designed layouts I've seen CTMH do in a while. :) Great job on your's, btw. Beautiful.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yep! This IS great design. Thanks Cassandra!

      Delete

Thanks for visiting the Tator Patch!